Updated 13 June 2018
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our Website and to allow us to provide events and services to you. Lezervations may collect personally identifiable information such as name, job title, company, home and/or work address, email address, and phone number when you sign up for a Lezervations event and when you register for Company mailing lists or utilize certain services. For purposes of billing, you may need to provide your credit card type, number, expiration date and billing address for the card. We will also ask for your email address and save your information when you request an invite to the Website. We collect this information so we can send you relevant email messages related to your interest in Lezervations, including information regarding updates to the Website, newsletters, and promotions. If you do not wish to receive these email communications, you can opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” hyperlink in the emails or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Although Lezervations uses industry standard practices to protect your information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Due to technical limitations, we cannot and do not guarantee that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. This Website may contain links to and portions of other sites. Lezervations is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites. When you leave our Website or view a portion of a third party’s site through our Website, we encourage you to read the privacy statements of each such site. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Lezervations.
Some of the ways that Lezervations may collect Personal Information include:
- You may provide Personal Information directly to Lezervations through interacting with the Services, making online purchases, participating in surveys, attending events, and requesting Services or information.
- As you navigate the Services, certain passive information may also be collected about your visit, including through cookies and similar technologies as described below.
Some types of personal information we collect include:
- Information You Provide Directly to Us. When you use the Services or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an Event with Lezervations, making an online purchase, responding to surveys, requesting Services or information, or contacting us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Registering for an Event with Us. When you register for an Event we will automatically add you to our mailing list. To add you to a mailing list, we’ll collect certain information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email, title, postal address, zip code.
- Communications with Us. We may collect Personal Information from you such as email address, phone number or mailing address when you choose to request information about our Services, attend an event, register for Lezervations’s newsletter, request to receive customer or technical support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. From time to time, we may contact you to participate in online surveys. If you do decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from your participation in our surveys is provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to improve our products, Sites and/or services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
- Automatic Data Collection. Our servers automatically record certain information about how Individuals use our Services (we refer to this information as “Event Data”). Event Data may include information such as an Individual’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, operating system, browser type and language, hardware type, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Event Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Event Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to Individuals’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s IP address to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used.
- Location Information. We may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location. We may use location information to improve and personalize our Services for you.
- Information Submitted Via Services. You agree that Lezervations is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing events or Services. Lezervations will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
How Lezervations uses your information:
- To Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested. Lezervations may use information about you to fulfill requests for events, Services, or information, including information about potential or future Services.
- Administrative Purposes. Lezervations may use Personal Information about you for its administrative purposes, including to:
- Develop new events and Services;
- Ensure internal quality control;
- Verify Individual identity;
- Send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your Event status and for informational and operational purposes, such as Community management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- Process payment for products or services purchased;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our Terms.
- Marketing Lezervations Events and Services. Lezervations may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services. Lezervations may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, fax, or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide Services to you and our sponsors;
- For other purposes disclosed at the time that Individuals provide Personal Information; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
COOKIES, PIXEL, BEACONS, ANALYTICS INFORMATION, AND INTEREST-BASED ADVERTISING
We may use various mechanisms to track activity on the Website, including cookies. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Website. This allows us to collect information about your usage of our Website in an effort to improve customer experience, analyze usage patterns, and tailor the Website to our users’ needs. Cookies are safe and cannot be used to deliver a virus. Cookies only identify your computer to our servers when you visit our Website. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can refuse the transfer of cookies to your computer’s hard drive by adjusting your Internet browser. Without accepting a cookie, you can browse through our site, but you will be unable to establish a shopping cart session and make a purchase on-line. Other mechanisms used:
- Pixel Tags/Web Beacons. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded on the Site that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
- Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
If you would like to opt out of the Technologies we employ on our sites, services, applications, or tools, you may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as your browser or device permits.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT KITS
The Site may contain links to other websites and other websites may reference or link to our Site or other Services. These other domains and websites are not controlled by us, and Lezervations does not endorse or make any representations about Third-Party websites or social media platforms. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
Lezervations’s Services may include publicly accessible blogs, community forums, or private messaging features. The Site and our other Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Site or other Services. You should be aware that Personal Information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform, and by using such services you assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
THIRD-PARTY PAYMENT PROCESSING
When you make purchases through the Services, we process your payments through a Third-Party application. The Third-Party application may collect certain financial information from you to process a payment on behalf of Lezervations, including your name, email address, address and other billing information.